You must not post or transmit via www.buildingsurveyors.com any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
We take reasonable care in linking www.buildingsurveyors.com to other websites but we do not have direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of this websites. Any information on a linked website is provided “as is”.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use any of our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested or viewed. We may use this information for three general purposes: to customise content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- 1. We have your consent to share the information;
- 2. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- 3. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of the company to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any rights to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
- 4. We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- 5. We find that your actions on our website violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or service.
We strive to protect information you provide on www.wabuildingsurveyors.com We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that our website and your information are not compromised. You should be aware if the risks associated with using websites. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
(08) 6161 4371